Work with a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are a group of real estate professionals committed to the highest standards of public service and representation. In addition to maintaining an Oregon Real Estate license, all Town & Country Realty Brokers are required to be a REALTOR®. By doing so, we must adhere to additional scrutiny and ethical guidelines set by the National Association of REALTORS®. We stay current on issues such as affordable housing and political activities that affect our clients. All REALTORS® must complete continuing education requirements.
Our REALTORS® must make this pledge before their peers at the Willamette Association of REALTORS®:
- To strive to be honorable and to abide by the Golden Rule;
- To strive to serve well my community, and through it, my country;
- To abide by the REALTORS'® Code of Ethics and to strive to conform my conduct to its aspirational ideals;
- To act honestly in all real estate dealings;
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence.
For more information about REALTORS®, visit www.realtor.org